Are you a talented developer of all things digital? Splinter is looking for someone that can build and maintain responsive websites, code email templates and Google ads, and interactive digital displays. The ideal person has a strong understanding of how design translates to web and the coding ability to make it happen.
You’ll be working alongside designers to create engaging, purposeful designs with a strategic foundation. Our team members have a passion for solving complex problems in a fast-paced, flexible environment. We like to challenge ourselves to find creative ways to enhance user experiences.
What we’re looking for:
- The ability to work out technical challenges and explain solutions clearly to non-technical designers and clients.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and InVision. Along with a basic knowledge of design and typography. This will aid in communication and collaboration with the design team.
- Familiarity with current web standards, optimization techniques and best practices. Tech advances quickly and we need our devs to be actively researching new technologies, digital trends, and web application tools.
- Experience creating and developing custom-built WordPress sites with responsive design, semantic markup, and mobile optimization.
- The ability to test and troubleshoot compatibility issues across browsers and devices to deliver clean, secure, pixel-perfect code.
- A desire to learn and work collaboratively and communicate effectively with design teams to take approved UI designs and make them a reality.
- Regularly monitor websites and produce reports on their current status, with recommendations for updates of content and design.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to produce high-level work within a deadline.
Experience with .NET or ASP development is a plus.
Applicants with a design background are highly regarded.