Paying your Bill, Invoices & Making Purchases
1. When you confirm a transaction on PayPal or through Secure Checkout, you agree to be bound by and pay for that transaction.
2. Pay attention to the details of the transaction, because your total price may include taxes, fees, and shipping costs, which you are responsible for paying.
3. Don’t commit to a transaction unless you are ready to pay, because all sales are final.
4. If you order something that becomes unavailable before it can be provided to you, your only remedy is to receive a refund of your purchase price.
5. You may be presented with additional terms related to a specific purchase before you confirm the transaction (such as shipping terms for tangible goods). Those additional terms will also govern that transaction.
6. We may make any inquiries that we consider necessary, either directly or through third parties, concerning your identity and creditworthiness.
7. We may cancel any transaction if we believe the transaction violates these Payments Terms or the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, or we believe doing so may prevent financial loss.
8. We may place a delay on a payment for a period of time, limit payment sources for a transaction, limit your ability to make a payment or deactivate your account if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss.
9. We may contact your payment source issuer, law enforcement, or impacted third parties (including other users) and share details of any payments you are associated with if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss or a violation of law.
10. We may cancel any credits transferred, assigned, or sold in violation of these Payments Terms or the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.
11. If you purchase advertising, and your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may take steps to collect past due amounts using other collection mechanisms. You agree to pay all expenses associated with such collection, including reasonable attorneys’ fees. Interest will accrue on any past due amounts at the rate of the lesser of 1% per month or the lawful maximum.
Notices and Amendments to These Payments Terms
1. We may provide notices to you by posting them on our website, or by sending them to an email address or street address that you previously provided to us. Website and email notices shall be considered received by you within 24 hours of the time posted or sent; notices by mail shall be considered received within three business days of the time sent.
2. Except as otherwise stated, you must send notices to us relating to payments and these Payment Terms by postal mail to: Splinter Creative.Or by Email to info@SplinterCreative.com
3. The Payment Terms in place at the time you confirm a transaction will govern that transaction.
4. We may change these Payment Terms, in whole or in part, even though the changes may affect accumulated credits.
All Sales are final. Our work is custom and specifically created & produced for each client and/or project. We do not accept returns on design and creative work. If we sell you a product and you are interested in a refund, please see the refund policy below.
If you require a refund for a charge, you must contact your Splinter Creative representative. Refunds are not permitted for creative work, design work, consultation, or any other service. Refunds may be applicable for tangible goods sold to client, but a written request must be received within 30 days of receipt of payment. Tangible goods need to be returned to Splinter Creative without being used. Upon receipt and inspection of goods, we will determine if a refund is available. Any refunds will be issued back to you within 7-10 business days from your cancellation date.
Disputes and Reversals
1. If you believe that an unauthorized or otherwise problematic transaction has taken place under your account, you agree to notify us immediately, so that we may take action to prevent financial loss.
2. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you waive all claims against us related to payments unless you submit the claim to us within 10 days after the charge.
3. You are responsible for and agree to reimburse us for all reversals, charge-backs, claims, fees, fines, penalties and other liability incurred by us (including costs and related expenses) that were caused by or arising out of payments that you authorized or accepted.
4. If you enter into a transaction with a third party and have a dispute over the goods or services you purchased we have no liability for such goods or services. Our only involvement with regard to such transaction is as a payment agent.
5. We may intervene in disputes between users concerning payments but have no obligation to do so.
6. Your only remedy for a technical failure or interruption of service is to request that your transaction be completed at a later time.
7. No refunds are available for domain name registrations.
8. For Web hosting we have a 30 day money back policy. So if the customer is not happy our web hosting services for some reason, he can get a refund within 10 days of date of purchase. On request,Your refund will be issued via check or credit card payment (at our sole option) within 10 days of your request.
Cancellation: You may cancel your project at anytime. You will be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of the cancellation. Accounts that are terminated by Splinter Creative will not receive any refund. All cancellations must be received in writing as per the deadlines indicated; regular mail, e-mail and fax notifications are acceptable. Phone requests will not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. Cancellation request will reflect the day of your submission.
All Splinter Creative online orders are processed the same day or by the next business day. Delivery times on tangible goods will vary depending on the shipping method you choose during checkout. The below is a basic guide to delivery times. Please check with your rep for more detailed information. Economy (3-9 days)UPS Ground (1-5 days)UPS 2 Day Air (1-2 days)International shipping is available – please email Splinter Creative for more information.
We are a creative agency and do not have a price list for our services. Please contact Splinter Creative with questions on pricing.
Secure Check Out
We want to make payments secure, so we allow you to make payments using either PayPal or our Secure Checkout through Authorize.net, whichever you prefer.
1. When you provide a payment source to us, you confirm that you are permitted to use that payment source. You also authorize us to collect and store it, along with other related transaction information.
2. When you make a payment, you authorize us (and our designated payment processor) to charge the full amount to the payment source you designate for the transaction.
3. If you pay by credit or debit card we may obtain a pre-approval from the issuer of the card for an amount up to the amount of the purchase. We will bill your card at the time of purchase or shortly thereafter. If you cancel a transaction before completion, that pre-approval may result in your funds not otherwise being immediately available.
4. If you pay by debit card and your payment results in an overdraft or other fee from your bank, you alone are responsible for that fee.